Do companion item requests and activities exist in chapter 6 and beyond?

Foxtrot

Ok, so I ignored a request to go rustling and was just too late with one request at the end of chapter five. 

Despite going to camp a few times and cajoling people, I can’t get anyone to ask me to get something or do something with them - they’re all far too depressed to do much except drink or stare at the fire. 

Have I blown my chance at getting these two cheevos on this play through?

2 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Ok, so I ignored a request to go rustling and was just too late with one request at the end of chapter five. 

Despite going to camp a few times and cajoling people, I can’t get anyone to ask me to get something or do something with them - they’re all far too depressed to do much except drink or stare at the fire. 

Have I blown my chance at getting these two cheevos on this play through?

Yep some you can't do outside of the chapter you get them in.

After I had finished epilogue part 2, Uncle asked me to find a list of items for him. I dont remember exactly what he wanted but it was like 4-5 things, one being a skunk and the rest was junk i already had on me. He gave some clothing as a reward.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:08 PM, Foxtrot said:

Thought so. No matter, it can wait until the next play through. 

Thanks for letting me know. 

I suggest making notes. I missed a few things that I couldn't do again so I wrote them down. I plan on playing the second time through much slower. I'll be doing the game over during the holiday break I get from work.