Level 100+

Poggy

If this block feature on PS4 works like folks are saying, I'm thinking about applying it to these early levelers.  I doubt few made that rank legitimately if they are already that high at this point and quite frankly, I have no interest in being matched with them.  At some point, at least some will begin to use their inflated rank and purse to their advantage over others in the session.

Without private options, this is the only way I have some control over randoms in my world (albeit likely very little given the number of players out there).  

• Like 2

No doubt that they did not reach that rank without "fooling" around, but on the other hand I am rank 37 now and I am playing around 3-4 hours per day, while skipping some days all together. I wonder what would be the normal rank someone would get if they had no jobs and played 12-14 hours a day.

• Like 1

No disrespect to anyone but I run a YouTube channel that I do Gameplay Walkthrough's on, which means I play way to many games to be any where near level 100. With that being said, this is also one of the main reasons why Im taking my time, I have a funny feeling a group of people are going to find a glitch or exploit that eventually gets out characters reset. It never fails in a Rockstar Game.

Edited by OGTKCole
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nomad7 said:

No doubt that they did not reach that rank without "fooling" around, but on the other hand I am rank 37 now and I am playing around 3-4 hours per day, while skipping some days all together. I wonder what would be the normal rank someone would get if they had no jobs and played 12-14 hours a day.

I am retired, can play 20 hours a day but I don't and I am only level 13.  I like to level up but half the time don't know what to do next as I've never played a online PvP game before. That players are 100+ is not good, but I have not seen them thankfully.

If this comment by Rockstar is true, then i can see why some might want to level up before official release.

For players concerned about the potential for progress and stat resets, we currently do not have any plans to reset them as part of the Beta’s rollout.