Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!

Hazed0NE

I still enjoy watching Home Alone, so what!

Hope you all have a great Christmas. I probably won't be on before then so thought I would say it now. Wishing you all some good times, great gifts, banging food, and no family feuds. I got a long drive myself so I am not looking forward to it but I plan on going to bed early Christmas Eve. 

Feel free to just use this as a general Christmas thread if you want. Wish others Merry Christmas, share what you got for other and what they got for you, talk about the food you'll be having, anything goes! 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Hazed0NE said:

I still enjoy watching Home Alone, so what!

Hope you all have a great Christmas. I probably won't be on before then so thought I would say it now. Wishing you all some good times, great gifts, banging food, and no family feuds. I got a long drive myself so I am not looking forward to it but I plan on going to bed early Christmas Eve. 

Feel free to just use this as a general Christmas thread if you want. Wish others Merry Christmas, share what you got for other and what they got for you, talk about the food you'll be having, anything goes! 

Merry Christmas you dog! LOL

• Like 1

Hope everyone here enjoys their Christmas. I know some of us get time off from work while others don't get the option which sucks, but you gotta make the most of it! I'll be doing the festive thing from Christmas Eve night till the following evening. Then once I am back home, I will be vegging out for a few days. 

12 hours ago, Purple Cactus said:

The video didn't pop up for you but I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty funny. I always liked the dude. Got a meme sense of humor. 

After all the shite he's been through, and to get back to a place where he can be somewhat normal again, is a feckin miracle. 

11 hours ago, HooverRAD said:

After all the shite he's been through, and to get back to a place where he can be somewhat normal again, is a feckin miracle. 

Last I remember of him is his drug problem. He weighed like 110 pounds and looked like death itself. Good to see he is in a better place now. A lot of child stars from back then hit rock bottom bad.