Gambler Challenger 4 help?

FunkyCinema

Question

9 answers to this question

As you play on and slowly rise the bid, other players usually fold one after the other, once there is only 1 or 2 left, no matter what cards you have bet enough to make the one with less cash go all in, its 50/50 for him to call your bluff and then another 50/50 for you to actually win but if you do you bust him out. Its the way I did it anyways ;p took me like 10 mins I think. Hope it helps :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LastUnicorn said:

As you play on and slowly rise the bid, other players usually fold one after the other, once there is only 1 or 2 left, no matter what cards you have bet enough to make the one with less cash go all in, its 50/50 for him to call your bluff and then another 50/50 for you to actually win but if you do you bust him out. Its the way I did it anyways 😜 took me like 10 mins I think. Hope it helps :)

I did basically the same thing but it took me nearly an hour. lol I guess it is different for everyone. I don't mind that it took this long since I enjoy playing poker but holy crap it must have been hell if you are not a fan of it.