OnRush is cool. Other like it ?

Mpegforever

Ciao, I like to play online with others. As RDR Online is no good (this is OOT here) I found and am having fun with OnRush ( https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4001-CUSA10887_00-ONRUSH0000000000 ). Short matches, very fast, drive as you like, nobody telling you exactly how to drive... cool.

Question: know another game similar to this ? Not necessarily cars. Can be anything, need to be online, fun, not too expensive, possibly beating/smashing things and/or people.

Thanks, ciao !

On 12/24/2018 at 9:44 AM, Mpegforever said:

possibly beating/smashing things and/or people.

MARIO KART!

Rocket league is also a lot more fun than I expected. It's free on the xbox game pass, so I played it while I was waiting for RDR2.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Truth said:

MARIO KART!

Rocket league is also a lot more fun than I expected. It's free on the xbox game pass, so I played it while I was waiting for RDR2.

Mario Kart is a great game if you want to argue with your friends and not talk to them for a week cause they can't handle your driving skills and get you out of winning first over and over again. lol

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 5:55 PM, Truth said:

MARIO KART!

You are both right. Mario Kart is so entertaining. Pity WII network is no longer active. I did not buy newer Nintendo consoles. What console can you use Mario Kart online today ? Is it Wii U or Switch or what ? Don't even know if there are other consoles. Might buy it again one day, a 2nd hand one might be a good buy

14 hours ago, Mpegforever said:

You are both right. Mario Kart is so entertaining. Pity WII network is no longer active. I did not buy newer Nintendo consoles. What console can you use Mario Kart online today ? Is it Wii U or Switch or what ? Don't even know if there are other consoles. Might buy it again one day, a 2nd hand one might be a good buy

I have it on the switch, but I've barely played it. I grew up with Mario kart on the snes, so it's a classic to me. I'm not too sure about their online service. When the new Mario kart came out I was able to play online, but I think you have to pay for it now...

The switch is awesome, but there aren't many good games for it yet in my opinion. 

On 12/31/2018 at 1:04 PM, Truth said:

I have it on the switch, but I've barely played it. I grew up with Mario kart on the snes, so it's a classic to me. I'm not too sure about their online service. When the new Mario kart came out I was able to play online, but I think you have to pay for it now...

The switch is awesome, but there aren't many good games for it yet in my opinion. 

Truth I need to know how is Mario Kart online today. Can you tell me ?

Questions like...fast ? nice as always ? many people online ? I pay the hardware+game or maybe something more for online services ? Anything , thanks !

Ciao, hope 2019 started well 🙂