Jump to content

OnRush is cool. Other like it ?


Mpegforever
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ciao, I like to play online with others. As RDR Online is no good (this is OOT here) I found and am having fun with OnRush ( https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4001-CUSA10887_00-ONRUSH0000000000 ). Short matches, very fast, drive as you like, nobody telling you exactly how to drive... cool.

Question: know another game similar to this ? Not necessarily cars. Can be anything, need to be online, fun, not too expensive, possibly beating/smashing things and/or people.

Thanks, ciao !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2018 at 9:44 AM, Mpegforever said:

possibly beating/smashing things and/or people.

MARIO KART!

Rocket league is also a lot more fun than I expected. It's free on the xbox game pass, so I played it while I was waiting for RDR2.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Truth said:

MARIO KART!

Rocket league is also a lot more fun than I expected. It's free on the xbox game pass, so I played it while I was waiting for RDR2.

Mario Kart is a great game if you want to argue with your friends and not talk to them for a week cause they can't handle your driving skills and get you out of winning first over and over again. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2018 at 5:55 PM, Truth said:

MARIO KART!

Rocket league is also a lot more fun than I expected. It's free on the xbox game pass, so I played it while I was waiting for RDR2.

You are both right. Mario Kart is so entertaining. Pity WII network is no longer active. I did not buy newer Nintendo consoles. What console can you use Mario Kart online today ? Is it Wii U or Switch or what ? Don't even know if there are other consoles. Might buy it again one day, a 2nd hand one might be a good buy

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Mpegforever said:

You are both right. Mario Kart is so entertaining. Pity WII network is no longer active. I did not buy newer Nintendo consoles. What console can you use Mario Kart online today ? Is it Wii U or Switch or what ? Don't even know if there are other consoles. Might buy it again one day, a 2nd hand one might be a good buy

 

I have it on the switch, but I've barely played it. I grew up with Mario kart on the snes, so it's a classic to me. I'm not too sure about their online service. When the new Mario kart came out I was able to play online, but I think you have to pay for it now...

The switch is awesome, but there aren't many good games for it yet in my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2018 at 1:04 PM, Truth said:

I have it on the switch, but I've barely played it. I grew up with Mario kart on the snes, so it's a classic to me. I'm not too sure about their online service. When the new Mario kart came out I was able to play online, but I think you have to pay for it now...

The switch is awesome, but there aren't many good games for it yet in my opinion. 

Truth I need to know how is Mario Kart online today. Can you tell me ?

Questions like...fast ? nice as always ? many people online ? I pay the hardware+game or maybe something more for online services ? Anything , thanks !

Ciao, hope 2019 started well 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...