260+ Hours and I have to start over...

Foxtrot

Just refreshing myself with the 100% completion checklist and found that I have to complete all of the main missions. I’m in chapter 6, chasing challenges and pelts before the epilogue and found that I missed a mission in chapter three. Since I missed it, I can’t of course replay it. 

So, back to the start I must go. 

Well, at least I’ll get Buell back, at least until he dies again. A great horse, but fragile. 

8 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

I have to complete all of the main missions.

How do you miss a main mission? Aren't those forced on you? I know there are optional side missions, are those required for 100%?

I only used the guide for the chapter 6 and the epilogue (regarding missions). I guess I just got lucky, I got my 100% on Sunday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

How do you miss a main mission? Aren't those forced on you? I know there are optional side missions, are those required for 100%?

I only used the guide for the chapter 6 and the epilogue (regarding missions). I guess I just got lucky, I got my 100% on Sunday.

Congrats!

I don't think i'll get 100%.  After restoring my game way back when to get the white horse back i can't get some of the challenges again.  Trying the same way i did the first time and i'm unable to complete them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kormath said:

i can't get some of the challenges again. 

After that dry run from Van Horn to Blackwater, I literally sat there in awe for a minute because I never expected to be able to get it. Same with the last few gambler challenges.

Hitting 3 times AND winning, I thought would be virtually impossible (or at least take DAYS of trying). I literally got it within 10 hands.

Winning 3 hands in a row took me like 5 minutes.

I can't imagine I would have the same luck trying all those again. I truly feel for you...

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

After that dry run from Van Horn to Blackwater, I literally sat there in awe for a minute because I never expected to be able to get it. Same with the last few gambler challenges.

Hitting 3 times AND winning, I thought would be virtually impossible (or at least take DAYS of trying). I literally got it within 10 hands.

Winning 3 hands in a row took me like 5 minutes.

I can't imagine I would have the same luck trying all those again. I truly feel for you...

those were easy except the hit 3 and win.  I'd repeatedly hit 3 and end up wiht 18 or 19 and sometimes 20 and lose.  i lost track of the stats i had posted on how many people died because of that by the time i finished.  My son took the click counter i was using and reset it for something he was doing.

i'm stuck on the 3 kills in 10 seconds with the throwing knife and shooting the 3 hats off peoples heads without killing them still.   Going to try them again tonight as i just finished the mission to upgrade my deadeye in chapter 4 last night before i went to bed.

Edited by Kormath
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Truth said:

It was one of the money lending missions in chapter 2 that I somehow didn’t complete before moving onto another main mission. 

11 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

It was one of the money lending missions in chapter 2 that I somehow didn’t complete before moving onto another main mission. 

Ouch...

I didn't think those were required.