Is it possible to download the official strategy guide?

Foxtrot

Question

I bought the strategy guide from with the companion app and found it to be pretty useful. 

The problem is that it’s really cumbersome to use on my phone- I’d really like to use this full size on my laptop. 

Is there any way of doing this without buying an iPad?

4 answers to this question

Yes there is a way, I did it back when the game first came out, hoping that it would help me to 100%. I will figure out how I did it and let you know. However, be advised, the guide is missing some things, for example, the widow stranger mission is not in the guide, I ended up missing some of that mission because I didn't know to go back before continuing the game as John.

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

I ended up buying the hardback book, and very glad that I did. It’s a lot easier to use and I can mark off progress of items with a pencil (really handy for the cigarette cards)

The paperback was like $17 when the game came out. Since I won my copy, I didn't mind spending the money on the guide. I'm also very glad I got it.

My stupid smart phone isn't good enough for the app, so I have no idea how helpful that is.

I have an iPhone X. The strategy guide is ok on it if you don’t mind a lot of zooming and scrolling (which annoys me very quickly). Having a pdf on a large screen might be better, but it’s good to mark off progress when I need to (and it won’t blank off on me after a few minutes either...)

• Like 1