Hello all

Gunther

I've made a few posts on here, but never officially introduced myself. You can call me Gunther. Looking forward to meeting some of you & hopefully getting some quality play time in with a few like-minded individuals. If you happen to be looking for a mission based posse on XB1, check out my post under "Posse Recruitment." 

-Gunther [Carolina Rebels]

Welcome Gunther! 

I'll check out your thread soon. I have been on and off with the online end of the game. The beta testing can be a bit frustrating for me. I am not going to hate on it cause I know they are working on it but it is hard for me to enjoy an online game that isn't fully developed yet. 

On 1/3/2019 at 12:36 AM, HIGHHorse said:

Welcome Gunther! 

I'll check out your thread soon. I have been on and off with the online end of the game. The beta testing can be a bit frustrating for me. I am not going to hate on it cause I know they are working on it but it is hard for me to enjoy an online game that isn't fully developed yet. 

Yeah, that's understandable. Thanks for saying hello. Feel free to send me a msg if you ever need an xboxer to posse up with!