Crime novel for Hosea

gamerfan1010

Has anyone else had an issue with getting this for him? I went to the house it’s supposed to be at last night and it wasn’t on the coffee table. I had picked up the compass for Pearson before that and hadn’t given it to him yet-is that why? Are we not able to get more than I item request at a time?

48 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

Has anyone else had an issue with getting this for him? I went to the house it’s supposed to be at last night and it wasn’t on the coffee table. I had picked up the compass for Pearson before that and hadn’t given it to him yet-is that why? Are we not able to get more than I item request at a time?

You have to pick up the book by Hosea's tent first, did you do that?

You can do more than one at a time.  

I had 

Spoiler

the book for Jack, the pen for Mary-Beth, and the harmonica for Sadie 

all at the same time.  You can get Jack and Mary-Beth's items in the same location.

28 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath I don’t remember 😥 I just had a popup on my screen that said he requested that item 

you picked up the book by the tent then.  you wouldn't get that popup otherwise.  Maybe save your game and reboot the console (for xbox) or clear the cache in the PS4.  that's fixed some 'glitches' like this.

On an xbox shut it down, not standby, completely off and then unplug the power cord for at least 10 seconds to clear the cache.

I have only done the crime novel once and had not problem finding it on the table. Also I stock up on companion request items and never have any trouble.

@Kormathok, I tried that, and didn’t get the screen for the brightness setting but I did have to redo the aiming adjustments I had set up previously, so I assume that means I cleared it successfully? But when I went to try and find the book it stiii wasn’t there 😥 however when I checked my satchel, I have 6 books in it-do you remember what the name of the book he waves is? Maybe I already have it😀

26 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormathok, I tried that, and didn’t get the screen for the brightness setting but I did have to redo the aiming adjustments I had set up previously, so I assume that means I cleared it successfully? But when I went to try and find the book it stiii wasn’t there 😥 however when I checked my satchel, I have 6 books in it-do you remember what the name of the book he waves is? Maybe I already have it😀

The book you get for Hosea is "The Shrew of the Fog" i don't recall which book is by his tent, something about Germans or Germany