I accessed Bank of Rhodes

MaryW

Question

I was at the butcher in Rhodes and noticed I could see through the windows of the Bank of Rhodes. I wasn't sure if this was usual or not so tried the door and went Inside. There's a door on the right into the back area and in there are several desks, all empty, but there was also a set of jail-cell keys which I picked up. They didn't appear in my inventory. There's also a door sized safe which I dynamited to no effect.
I stupidly reloaded into another server so I could photograph the keys but the windows were dark and the door locked, so I have no evidence this happened but if you're in Rhodes keep your eyes peeled for it. A glitch and a clue to a later update?

Edited by MaryW

7 answers to this question

You could open drawers but they were empty. The keys you can pick up but they aren't stored on you or your horse. I placed dynamite on the large safe but it remained locked. All in all empty apart from the ghost jail-cell keys.

Just now, dredd1961 said:

Considering RS have now indicated that this beta will last for months this future content could be a long wait. 

Yeah.....  More story missions, etc. was listed in the "more to come this year" part of their statement vs. the "coming soon".  Who knows though.

2 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Yeah.....  More story missions, etc. was listed in the "more to come this year" part of their statement vs. the "coming soon".  Who knows though.

True. But will the fan base be just as patient. I'm a high rank online and I'm already struggling to keep going. Thinking of returning to play some Monster Hunter World, Destiny and Warframe.