Take over whole lobby

Saffron

Saffron 280982 ps4.want like minded players. Grinding xp and money.no dirty players.hate bullys.im trying to find eventually for the future enough players who want to help each other and take over a whole lobby or at least half.the game is a bit of a slog at the min but that will change.about ten of us been playing getting to know each other so feel free to join crews or any solo players welcome.the game is so hard alone we will definately help you out.maturity not age is key.most of us are from uk.but aslong as you have headset and want to communicate your welcome. Players from 70 downwards are in crew now so not age discriminate.link me and i will link u in 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owl Whiskey said:

no bullies but you are taking over lobbies? haha

Maybe he's just talking about having as many friends as they can get join the same session. I see nothing wrong with that and it actually sounds pretty cool if they can do it. .....given we don't have any private session options.

• Thanks 1

Yes kean spot on.no bullying here.we just trying to find a way around the game as of now.as many friends from all over the world trying to get a wayin the same lobby.theres always a way.4 posse leaders to start with.and will just take time to fill the lobby.

• Thanks 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic