missing characters

jacks1son

Yeah it depends where you are, you need to trigger that mission by visiting the saloon in Valentine which personally I often forget is there, I hang out in Smithfields mostly. I'm on a slow 2nd run too and have been surprised a couple of times by how slowly things open which I thought were earlier. I feel if that's where you are you're really quite early in the game and there are going to be a lot more characters for you to think about as it unfolds and I'm a bit jealous. Enjoy the game, don't worry, they'll show up, along with... just enjoy it. 🙂

I've been playing for a while now and dunno some of them characters.  It's a slow paced game if you allow it to be I guess.  Heck, I only really know the original hide out, the Horseshoe camp, Valentine and I've only been in Strawberry once, and I've clocked up maybe 20 hours in game now.

11 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Almost 450 hours for me now, and I still have so much to do...

Holy cow man.  I assume you've kinda messed around etc and avoided the main storyline for as long as possible?  Cause that's essentially what I've done.

Im sure there’s plenty of people here who have put in more hours than me. I got to chapter 6 on my first play before realising that I missed an optional mission back in chapter 3. That was after I found all the bones and all the dreamcatchers. I started over again and got to chapter 3 again before taking time out to grab some collectibles and all the satchels. 

Its kind of a nice place to do this, before Arthur starts coughing his guts up too much. 

• Like 1