MISSION BUG IS GETTING BAD

Spawn

Question

stranger missions in the online game are getting worse, failing to show the mission points on the map and no other stranger missions showing even after relogging to the game, Is this being fixed any time soon as its not helping with the exp for players 

11 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Spawn said:

stranger missions in the online game are getting worse, failing to show the mission points on the map and no other stranger missions showing even after relogging to the game, Is this being fixed any time soon as its not helping with the exp for players 

Here's all we currently know about what is to come:

More to Come

Our teams are currently working on lots of fixes, changes and improvements to the game based on player feedback including the quality of life improvements that we detailed in our last status update: Proximity-Based Player Blips, Parley Changes with quicker access to Feuding, Law and Bounty Improvements to discourage griefing while introducing a new Freeroam dynamic between bounty hunters and criminal rogues, plus Daily Challenges with gold nugget rewards and more. We are currently planning to have these and other improvements to the game included in a Title Update scheduled for release in the coming months – we’ll provide more information as we get closer to the date.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60828/Red-Dead-Online-Beta-Update-Jan-25-2019

Anything else about time frames, etc. is pure speculation at this point.  The simply fact is that there is no official release date for the next TU and any potential fixes in between (if any).  If there is any hope to some of the common issues some folks are experiencing, I suspect that they will likely be in the TU.

• Like 2

No one knows when anything will be fixed. Unfortunately, this is just a fan site and no one from Rockstar actually works here. I would love it if someone who did work for them joined just to give up information on the updates first lol   

Question for the mods/owner... (I don't mean to take away from the OP!)

Is there any kind of plugin you can get to display the latest news from Rockstar? I am wondering because I see a lot of people asking the same questions in so many words in terms of updates and whatnot and people keep having to answer the same thing. Maybe having a little news widget or something, or a pinned news thread would help? 

On 2/5/2019 at 7:05 PM, Spawn said:

But hey! RS reduced some tonics by 25% in latest update. lol. 

1 minute ago, Kean_1 said:

If you really want R* to know how you feel, why don't you submit your feedback to them on their website?

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback

Lol I have been submitting stuff to RS since the first RDR went online then GTAO, I have given up because they never seem to listen. 

6 minutes ago, dredd1961 said:

Lol I have been submitting stuff to RS since the first RDR went online then GTAO, I have given up because they never seem to listen.

Well, it certainly doesn't amount to a hill of beans here I'll tell you that. At least by submitting your criticism and jabs through that site you're doing it directly at them.

On 2/10/2019 at 1:54 AM, dredd1961 said:

I noticed if I message them more than 3 times about the same issues, I get canned responses. Like they just put me in a spam folder somewhere and ignore me. lol

43 minutes ago, Reyes said:

I noticed if I message them more than 3 times about the same issues, I get canned responses. Like they just put me in a spam folder somewhere and ignore me. lol

Well, in some cases that's all they can provide since they are not privy to all of the details of schedules, progress, etc.  Especially when something is a known issue, they will give a canned response.  I wouldn't put it past some reps to have a list of responses they simply cut and paste from given the amount of folks they have to reply to and the repetition of some reported issues.