pelts

Lukeknight

Has any one else got the issue with pelts vanishing after doing a mission I had 5 perfect wolf pelts I collected during a mission to intercept a wagon when the mission ended the pelts had gone... Similar issue with hide outs I kill 10 or so  in the hide out to only have 3-5 left at the end to loot.. kinda getting fed up with all the issues in the game now 

1 hour ago, Lukeknight said:

Has any one else got the issue with pelts vanishing after doing a mission I had 5 perfect wolf pelts I collected during a mission to intercept a wagon when the mission ended the pelts had gone... Similar issue with hide outs I kill 10 or so  in the hide out to only have 3-5 left at the end to loot.. kinda getting fed up with all the issues in the game now 

Yes.  You really need to get rid of anything on your horse first before engaging in missions, etc.  Sometimes they will stay but other times they will vanish which has been my experience.  ......although with gang hideouts I don't usually have that problem unless of course I die.

Thanks for the reply the pelts I got during the mission and the hide outs  I solo   and don't often die thanks to the tonics but the issues seems to been the same in all hide outs I do, Hopefully it is some thing that will be sorted before the beta testing is  over. Another thing I have noticed is no trains running any more guess those pesky aliens abducted all the trains :) 

Edited by Lukeknight