Is the game long?

Bag of Nuts

So I picked up the game around Christmas and have been playing here and there when I can (time is not something I have a lot of). I am loving the game and I enjoy taking my time and playing through the game at my own pace.

I am currently on Chapter 3 and see that there are 6 chapters? Is there still a long way to go or am I about halfway through? I hope there is still plenty to do. This is they kind of game I hope it goes on for a long time.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:24 AM, Bag of Nuts said:

So I picked up the game around Christmas and have been playing here and there when I can (time is not something I have a lot of). I am loving the game and I enjoy taking my time and playing through the game at my own pace.

I am currently on Chapter 3 and see that there are 6 chapters? Is there still a long way to go or am I about halfway through? I hope there is still plenty to do. This is they kind of game I hope it goes on for a long time.

The game is quite long despite the average estimation being at 45 hours. There is an epilogue as well. I flew through the first time, and I will be doing it again soon but taking my time so it will take longer. I think the 45 hour thing is if you just do the main missions and focus on finishing the game. The game can go quite long if you try and get 100% achievements and all that kind of stuff. But to answer your question in general, it is quite a long game. And a very enjoyable one too. Hope you enjoy it! In my honest opinion I would say that you were not halfway through yet. Also love your username LMAO

On 2/16/2019 at 11:02 PM, Jackthestripper said:

The game is quite long despite the average estimation being at 45 hours. There is an epilogue as well. I flew through the first time, and I will be doing it again soon but taking my time so it will take longer. I think the 45 hour thing is if you just do the main missions and focus on finishing the game. The game can go quite long if you try and get 100% achievements and all that kind of stuff. But to answer your question in general, it is quite a long game. And a very enjoyable one too. Hope you enjoy it! In my honest opinion I would say that you were not halfway through yet. Also love your username LMAO

Thanks for the info. Well I like to take my time mostly but sometimes I get curious as to the story and what's going to take place next. What I realised is that there are many tasks and side things to do. I have not even being able to craft much either as of yet because I simply have not obtained too many perfect pelts. Perhaps it might be a good idea to take some time out to simply hunt and source some pelts and items needed for crafting.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:01 AM, Bag of Nuts said:

I'm all for grinding. I probably manage a few hours a week at the moment.

That is a good pace to have the game feel quit long. When the game first came out, I was playing for several hours a day but it still felt like a lengthly game to me.