have u encountered highlighted object that cannot be looted

leikoqin

hi guys, when u r playing rdr2, have u  encountered highlighted object that cannot be looted?

for example, when jack was missing in chapter 3 and we rekted braithwaise manor, they r lots of stuff in the manor that can be highlighted using focus, yet i can not loot them, why is that?

also there is a cabin when tilly was taken, and arthur and susan went to save her ( i think it's that cabin), there is a box in the upper cupboard, u can see thru the glass, i try to shoot the glass, it showed fractures yet i can not loot that box.

thanks guys,  my first post here.

3 minutes ago, Kormath said:

I don't recall not being able to loot items in the Braithwaite manor, i stripped that place bare if i recall.  

The box is the cupboard is a glitch, so far i haven't heard of anyone finding a way to loot it.

thank you. when i went with dutch to kill bronte, he is hiding upstairs in one of the 3 rooms, one of the rooms have a big bag on the counter, highlighted yet can not be looted.  ps, i am playing on xbox, i downloaded it this month, i noticed videos on youtube have different amount of money required for upgrading camp, 425 for boat instead of 450 , i recall. 

On 2/14/2019 at 11:02 AM, leikoqin said:

thank you. when i went with dutch to kill bronte, he is hiding upstairs in one of the 3 rooms, one of the rooms have a big bag on the counter, highlighted yet can not be looted.  ps, i am playing on xbox, i downloaded it this month, i noticed videos on youtube have different amount of money required for upgrading camp, 425 for boat instead of 450 , i recall. 

I don't know if I am too late for this or not, but try saving the game on a different save file and then loading it up. Might fix your problem. 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, lumper said:

I did recently find something else, a chest under a crate that highlighted but I wasn't able to get to it, similar to the one in the Van Horn welcome center / post office

i had that happen at one of the random camps,  dynamite fixed that, no more crate.