It's the little things.....

lumper

On my 3rd playthrough, and absolutely loving it.

Long story so I wont bore you with it.

What I have noticed on this play through while I am more focused and less overwhelmed are all the litle things I missed previously.

Uncle showing his ass around the campfire and mooning, I think Marston, I forget, comes to mind, or one of my favorites, who knew Sean and Karen hooked up?

it was really funny, they got together in Marstons tent, and after a little dialogue had a very short interlude, that left Karen unsatisfied, and Sean talking about his, "Sean Jr" lol 

It is these moments, I moved too quickly in previous attempts to play the game to really take notice.

Fishing with the guys, taking pics of the group interacting while Arthur watches from a distance can be great fun.

I went out of my way to talk to everyone at camp mutliple times a day when I am there and at night, and listen very carefully to everyone that will talk to you.

It is the little things that really make the game, the small details, the Agnes Dowds of RDR2, little hidden stories with clues everywhere if you pay attention, but the camp/group interactions are my favorite.

Edited by lumper
mis spelled a word in the title.
  • Like 5

I missed out on a lot my first time through but playing through a second time, I was able to actually slow down and notice all the little details. It is definitely a game worth playing at least twice. I am nearly done with my second run through so I will take a break and likely play again closer to summer. 

• Like 2

There are few games I play more than once and even fewer I play 3 times. This will be the first game I intend to play 3 times through in many, many years. There is so much to see it is impossible to catch it all on one play through. 

• Like 2

I have never played a video game more than once.  Have been playing since launch and  Just finished the Story at about 97% complete. 

I'm not one to rush through the story and "beat the game",  The Story is usually the weakest part of R* games so I prefer spending 90% of my time exploring the open world.

0-0-8.jpg