Lake Isabella legendary fish

Parzival

Yes, stand on the ice toward the south end of the lake, looking toward the northeast shore and use the special lake lure as the bait.

If you stand in the right place and use the right bait, then you almost always get the legendary fish on your first cast (well, that's how it happened for me).

If in doubt, searching on YouTube will show you exactly where to stand.

8 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Yes, stand on the ice toward the south end of the lake, looking toward the northeast shore and use the special lake lure as the bait.

If you stand in the right place and use the right bait, then you almost always get the legendary fish on your first cast (well, that's how it happened for me).

If in doubt, searching on YouTube will show you exactly where to stand.

yep same for me. legendary fishing is pathetically easy.  i was hoping for more of a challenge.  I usually stand so i can cast at the head of the fish on the map, or as close to that as possible,  never failed getting one that way.

I had a pretty easy time with most of them being caught on the first or second cast. The Musky near Van Horn and the Lake Sturgeon west of Saint Denis were the only ones I had difficulty hooking, the latter only because I kept getting knocked off the bridge by trains while trying to catch it.

I haven't played RDR2 again yet to put these tips to test on the salmon, but I will soon.