Glitches

Benoithere

The glitches on this game are insane..its either always freezing up, shutting down the ps4, or just not letting me do the steps required to move forward with the mission! And why aren't we allowed to save if you put in cheats..cheats seem to be the very thing frying this game with glitches. I've had it since it came out and have restarted dozens of times due to glitching, I haven't even got to beat the story mode yet because of it!

11 hours ago, Benoithere said:

The glitches on this game are insane..its either always freezing up, shutting down the ps4, or just not letting me do the steps required to move forward with the mission! And why aren't we allowed to save if you put in cheats..cheats seem to be the very thing frying this game with glitches. I've had it since it came out and have restarted dozens of times due to glitching, I haven't even got to beat the story mode yet because of it!

Sounds like a personal problem,  or rather your machine is having the problem.  Never once had the freeze/shutdown issue on my xbox.

cheats haven't been able to be saved for a long long time in Rockstar games, nothing new there.

Why restart?  save often, then go back to the save point.  Clearing your cache would probably help a lot.

So the cheat codes are really only in this game to be a clever find for the careful Explorer no game is really meant to be played with cheats... It's cheating LOL. Don't get me wrong it's fun to beat the game and then switch it to God mode and Slaughter LOL but this is obviously not the way anybody is meant to play the game seriously. If this is your desire I recommend you power through the story missions look up a list of cheats online unlock them all and then play to your heart's content but in order to do this you'll have to beat game and maybe have a save file for each different chapter... No game is meant for cheaters to succeed lol, you have to be a lot more clever to truly cheat a game if you just raise your hand and say I'm a cheater!... noted

I've got some issues with the game but I think it's unfair to say the glitches completely overpower it even the ones I found have been more nuisances than anything. Check out funny things that just happened thread... the serious bugs are actually being patched and don't confuse a game restriction with a glitch... 

Edited by Dewy1314

On 3/14/2019 at 11:25 PM, Benoithere said:

Wow, that sucks man.

I had one freeze where the game stuttered and and was like a skipping record, I had to jump up and power down manually to restart the console, (xbox one x)

After that, I added a fan blowing on my console and I put two glass candle holders under it so air can get all around the console, and it never did that again.

The closest it ever came after adding the fan was while blowing up a caravan or coaches with dynamite and fire the action was so intense my machine slowed way way down and was really laggy, only fire really slows it down.

It must be very frustrating, sorry man.

As far as cheats, I get it, what fun is it to cheat and save and move through the game, you would miss way too much fun, nothing in the game is so hard it requires a cheat.

Cheats can be great fun and for experimenting and exploring but not for the story mode single player game, IMO.

Has it gotten any better or have you found a fix for the glitching?