Carolina Parakeets

Shurtugal389

Question

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

You can't.  Animals respawn periodically.  There was a part of RDR1 where you could make the buffalo extinct if you wanted to (and it earned you a trophy too).

Actually that's the whole point of these birds.  thry exist in the game only for a secret "mission" to make them extinct.  There's like 25 of them in the Bayou.  This correlates to their real-life extinction during thr same time period as this game.

On 3/15/2019 at 1:17 AM, Shurtugal389 said:

Has anyone wiped these birds out yet?  I can't find any.  I know it unneccessary to most, but I want to do it.  These damn things are driving me nuts though.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I stumbled upon a huge flock all on the ground, I  didnt kwo what they were, or that this was part of the game, so I did shot 6 or so, but most got away, I wasnt ready or on the look out, now since then, ive never seen another one, lol.

In case your wondering, I found them in the swamp just north of the strange mans house, there is some water, then swamp land around the train tracks, they were on the grass just in front of that water, I had to wade into the water to collect several of them.

Edited by lumper