Odriscolle camps in epilogue?

Shimenki

6 minutes ago, Shimenki said:

It would be sweet if they added the ability for these gangs to get more active as before with ambushes and the like.

seems like i got ambushed quite a bit by them until i hit the red hat in honor.  then i guess they're scared of you?  i didn't get hardly any ambushes, other than the main ones like riding into Roanoke for the first time with the murphree brood.

Yeah I can see that RP as an option, that is the more you take them out the more fear you instill and they go into hiding as they do now.

Yet, the opposite could be fun too.  The more you hit them, the more they spawn in numbers to a max and they start hunting you down as BH's would--Now that would be cool

The guide claims that the O'Driscoll camps become generic outlaw camps, but I have yet to actually run upon any outlaw camps in those spots in the epilogue. The Lemoyne Raiders and Murfree Brood, by contrast, continue to spawn (the former thankfully, because I thought I was going to be stuck at 87% completion for the entirety of the post game). And I believe you do away with the Laramie Gang through the course of the epilogue's story, since I've been back to Hanging Dog Ranch several times since completing it and the place has been abandoned each time.