Treasure map

Herta47

Question

12 answers to this question

I think it tells you in the level progression menu what each level includes, no?  I thought maps were mentioned in there too.  Maybe it's every 10 levels after a certain point?  I don't actually recall to be honest.   .....I'm about lvl 65.

5 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

I think it tells you in the level progression menu what each level includes, no?  I thought maps were mentioned in there too.  Maybe it's every 10 levels after a certain point?  I don't actually recall to be honest.   .....I'm about lvl 65.

Oké. May be your right. After regaining lvl 50 every 10 lvls? Did you receive one at lvl 60?

10 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

Oké. May be your right. After regaining lvl 50 every 10 lvls? Did you receive one at lvl 60?

I don't know if I'm right.  Just a guess as I really don't recall when I was getting those treasure maps after while.  I usually ended up just letting them stack up until I had 3 or so.  

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

2 hours ago, Herta47 said:

I'm level 100 and have gotten one every 5 levels.

I got the impression, that It's related to the latest update and server problems a few days ago. I reached lvl 55 just before the update/server breakdown. Received yesterday lvl 56 and missed my treasurebox 😶 I will report to R*.

58 minutes ago, lumper said:

I just hit level 17, I had one very early on like level 7 or 8, and another one around level 13 I think.

Ive had 2 in 17 levels.

You start getting them at level 10 I believe, every 5 levels. So, you would have gotten one at levels 10 and 15.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

You start getting them at level 10 I believe, every 5 levels. So, you would have gotten one at levels 10 and 15.

That cold be, I wasnt really paying attention, it felt like much earlier than that but again, Im sure you are correct and I just wasnt looking at the levels.

Attention: Missed treasure box at lvl 55 and now again at lvl 60 ????😫🙄 What's going on???

Did sent ticket to R*. Hopefully they solve the problem manually. 

Edited by Herta47

After my complaint Rockstar Support  manually rewarded me for missing my (second) lvl treasure box(es) .
I'am now at lvl 63 so have to check at lvl 65! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockstar Support advise missing treasure (box) rewards: 👍

In order to help you resolve this issue with not getting the rewards, please follow the instructions mentioned below and check if the issue still persists:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down
  2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the XB power brick are off, disconnect the power brick from the back of the console
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds
  4. Plug the power back into your XB and turn on
  5. Boot up the game

We hope this resolves the issue. If still facing the issue, please let Rockstar Support know and help your out.

------------------------------------------ ------------------------o issue st

@Kean_1Can you communicate this for global attention. May be helpfull.

ill persists :

1.    Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down

2.    Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console’s power brick are off, disconnect the power brick from the back of your console

3.    Wait at least 30 seconds

4.    Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on

5.    Boot up the game

We hope this resolves your issue. If you're still facing this issue, please let us know and we'll surely help you out.

Edited by Herta47