Is Arthur Morgan gonna have to choke a....?

WayneBrady

Question

Why would you make a game that makes you choke the nearest person instead of mount your horse and then the button you traditionally use to back out of something just exacerbates the assault!? And oh, yeah! The police will attack you like piranha no matter what you do! 

4 answers to this question

Hey there Wayne.  A couple things.....

FIrst, welcome to the forums.  Second, I think you may have a misunderstanding that we are affiliated with R* and/or 2K (we're not).  .....so when you say "you", we are not them.  Just fans of the game.  :)

Also, in case you wanted to contact R* directly to voice your concerns about the game, they have a Beta Feedback site here:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

Again, welcome to the site.  Hope you can spend some time here browsing around and perhaps even share some of your own experience(s).

Facing the horse and having nothing between it and you ifs probably a good idea before you try mounting a horse. It’s worked fine that way for me for a few thousand times. 

Sometimes you hit or shoot someone by mistake. This is the old West, that happened sometimes. 

Seriously though, it’s just a matter of getting used to the controls. 

• Like 2

Yes be very wary of pressing Y when near a person..I went to the stage driver and instead of pressing LT first to speak I hit Y like you do when you approach the stage sign..I start to strangle him....Crime Committed...Wanted...The cops start in on you and befor you know where you are you are in a gunfight and owe $150 bounty plus get killed...All that and you only have $15 bucks !!!!!! I did it again when getting on my horse in St Denis...I thought it was part of the game..but its  thumb frouble Ha ha

I have just finished my 4th play of the game tonight. For the first time I watched all the credits and short vids in between...I saw for the first time the Pinks scanning  Beechers Hope with Binos and giving eachother knowing nods so Im not sure what that means...Yet

Edited by mickeyC