Cigarette card bug

MARTYMCHUGH

Question

Can anyone help me with cigarette card bug, I have collected all cards but cannot mail them.. I had already activated the cigarette card mission early in the game, and just finished collecting during epilogue.. 

7 answers to this question

Did you get the Collector’s Item achievement/trophy? I'll spoiler the information I found on this for you. I was able to do it no problem when I did:

Spoiler

There’s a quest related to collecting cigarette cards. After you finish “Who Is Not Without Sin” early in Chapter 2, a stranger, Phineas T. Ramsbottom, will appear sitting outside of Flatneck Station (see the map above for the location). Speak to him, and Red Dead Redemption 2 will task you to “collect all the cigarette cards and mail the completed sets to Phineas.”

After you’ve collected a set of 12, visit any Post Office and mail the cards to Phineas. With each set you mail, you’ll earn rewards — including a good chunk of money and the Vintage Civil War Handcuffs, a unique crafting item.

7 hours ago, riptide87 said:

Did you get the Collector’s Item achievement/trophy? I'll spoiler the information I found on this for you. I was able to do it no problem when I did:

Reveal hidden contents

I activated the mission realy early in game, but I didn't get trophy no, its showing in compendium that Iv collected them all, but not on interactive menu were tasks, challenges are, even now wen I pick up a card it always says "1 of 12 found,, I'm 98% in game,  so no worry about spoilers.. Thanks for reply. ;>

13 hours ago, MARTYMCHUGH said:

I activated the mission realy early in game, but I didn't get trophy no, its showing in compendium that Iv collected them all, but not on interactive menu were tasks, challenges are, even now wen I pick up a card it always says "1 of 12 found,, I'm 98% in game,  so no worry about spoilers.. Thanks for reply. ;>

Are you missing anything else in the game by chance? I have had things showing as incomplete and then they randomly showed as complete after doing something else. If you know there is another thing you have to finish, try that and see what happens.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, Gh0stRyder said:

Are you missing anything else in the game by chance? I have had things showing as incomplete and then they randomly showed as complete after doing something else. If you know there is another thing you have to finish, try that and see what happens.

Yup this is an unfortunate issue in the game. It is always worth trying something else or just turning your system off and on again after saving if something isn't popping up as it should for you.