Silver Turkoman. 38 Gold.

dredd1961

Question

This horse is expensive. However I am curious as to why it commands such a hefty price. I am assuming the stats are good, with bonding level 4, full health / stamina?
My question, does anyone own this horse? If you do, I would appreciate some feedback on whether it is worth the price tag. 

10 answers to this question

Whether or not it is "worth the price" for you is subjective. I prefer it over the other two top tier horses I own but only because she is a better visual match for my character with both being silver haired and "wiry" 😂.

Black Arabian has comfortably the best handling, great stats and all round ability. Just a little vertically challenged for my liking. Sorry shortarse. Trotter is also great but she's much better looking than my char and makes me feel like that ugly bloke who just got lucky one night.

16 hours ago, Traks1 said:

Black Arabian has comfortably the best handling, great stats and all round ability. Just a little vertically challenged for my liking. Sorry shortarse. Trotter is also great but she's much better looking than my char and makes me feel like that ugly bloke who just got lucky one night.

I use this as my main. I prefer the black arabian over the silver turkoman but some people don't. Sometimes you gotta pay to test these things out for yourself.

17 hours ago, Traks1 said:

Whether or not it is "worth the price" for you is subjective. I prefer it over the other two top tier horses I own but only because she is a better visual match for my character with both being silver haired and "wiry" 😂.

Ok thanks. Yeah I main the Black Arabian, my back up is the Trotter. So was thinking of buying the silver Turkoman if the stats were comparable to the Black Arabian. You are right The Turkoman are bigger and I think better looking of the three breeds. 

1 hour ago, Zampen said:

Best horse = fox trotter

For speed yes. Handles like a pig though. When you are in a gun fight with griefers, you have to keep pumping the horse with medicine cause it's health bar sucks. Near any animal that bites it bucks like hell then runs. 

• Like 1

I only ever use the fox trotter when I want to avoid people. The speed is great for getting away from other players in a pinch. Just can't handle turning well and god forbid a twig is in the road, the horse might die instantly. lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glopez said:

I only ever use the fox trotter when I want to avoid people. The speed is great for getting away from other players in a pinch. Just can't handle turning well and god forbid a twig is in the road, the horse might die instantly. lol

Bahahaha yes. 

I have five horses. I stabled my trotter, I stabled my American thoroughbred, I stabled my Turk,  I stabled my red Arabian.. all because I got a superb horse  at a bargain: Race Horse: Nokota Dappled Grey Roan. With an upgraded gerden trail saddle or exotic saddle and the best stirrups and Spurs you can afford nothing can touch it. It is 50% less than the Arabian.  Black legs, light gray body, and because of her all black face I call her Black-Eyed Susan after a flower. She runs faster than a looter with a new TV. 😂

Edited by Major Dammidge
Misspell

On 4/16/2019 at 10:06 PM, Major Dammidge said:

I have five horses. I stabled my trotter, I stabled my American thoroughbred, I stabled my Turk,  I stabled my red Arabian.. all because I got a superb horse  at a bargain: Race Horse: Nokota Dappled Grey Roan. With an upgraded gerden trail saddle or exotic saddle and the best stirrups and Spurs you can afford nothing can touch it. It is 50% less than the Arabian.  Black legs, light gray body, and because of her all black face I call her Black-Eyed Susan after a flower. She runs faster than a looter with a new TV. 😂

The Nokota is kind of small  though, I dont like the tiny horses like the Arabian or NAkota, Mustang, I prefer a taller horse, I can see better when hunting and it just feels better.

I had a Turk in sp and it was ok, but nothing super special, I like the Trotters best, although the $140 thoroughbred was pretty good, just not as fast or quick as the Trotter.

So far the Trotter to me is the best.

But I refuse to pay gold especially a lot of gold for a horse.

I had a shire too, and these are great for those A holes that love to purposely crash into you, lol its like a mack truck, but I sold him to use the stable for my other trotter, lol I was trying horses and loved the Trotter so much I got both.