How often are shop clothing items rotated?

jACKx

I don't pay enough attention to know. A friend of mine was asking me and I told him I would ask on here. I only bought a few things and stuck with it. If I am happy with what I got, I typically don't change it. He is the kinda guy who wants to collect every outfit though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jACKx said:

I don't pay enough attention to know. A friend of mine was asking me and I told him I would ask on here. I only bought a few things and stuck with it. If I am happy with what I got, I typically don't change it. He is the kinda guy who wants to collect every outfit though.

So far they have rotated clothes every Tuesday. Not sure it will continue but to this point it has been weekly

• Like 1

Yep.  As Chris says it's been weekly so far for the last 5 weeks or so.  After April 9th however, there is no guaranteed schedule of weekly releases.  This last one was a guess but it seems they are continuing that every-Tues release that they started in March.  

I suspect they will announce further details on the big Spring Update / future plans perhaps this week or next but again, no guarantees.

• Thanks 1