how do you report children playing RDO?

GOFQSPIDERS

Question

im sat on a server right now.. listening to a kid of maybe 12 talking on mic..

i click left d, player, report,, n theres nothing about reporting an underage child playing tge game.. YTF NOT?

then i click left, player, view gamercard.. report,, n microsofts own reporting system doesnt allow you to report a kid.  so how do you get children out of 18+ games

Edited by Kean_1
Removed name (naming & shaming)

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, GOFQSPIDERS said:

TEDCOOLGAMER333

i click left d, player, report,, n theres nothing about reporting an underage child playing tge game.. YTF NOT?

then i click left, player, view gamercard.. report,, n microsofts own reporting system doesnt allow you to report a kid.  so how do you get children out of 18+ games

Good luck with that. Depending on where you are in the world. I believe with a parents consent any child can play an R rated game. They just cannot buy an R rated game if they are underage from a retail outlet.   

@GOFQSPIDERS,

Removed players name due to naming & shaming rules.

While it's unfortunate some parents don't monitor their children or the games they play, this is ultimately their problem IMO. 

Unless it's a situation where I feel it's my duty to intervene (e.g. child safety), I don't tell other parents how to raise their kids IRL and I don't do it in games. 

However, if you're really concerned, try contacting R* via their Support page and ask what options you have to report such things if at all. 

On 4/21/2019 at 5:34 PM, GOFQSPIDERS said:

A kid griefed me while hunting the other day, I saw he was new and part of a posse with a level 85 or something player, I said to the posse leader, hey tell your posse not to be griefing hunting players in free roam man teach them right, he said, oh sorry he is only 4 years old, he cant read!!!

I said wtf a 4 year old should nto be playing rdr2 dude, thats not cool, especially if you cant teach im what blue and red look like and how to deal with them..

I doubt he was really 4, but it did make me think, he is letting a youngster play this game?