Can we reacquire gunslinger weapons

trosclairdm

Question

8 answers to this question

From what I understand, only by replaying the mission.  I failed to pickup Flaco's revolver because I didn't understand how the game worked when picking up stuff.  I was afraid I was swapping guns and losing the gun I had, not realizing it just went back into your saddle.

The guide says you can only get them when killing the gunslinger. It doesn't mention anything about if you can do it by replaying the mission. Might be something to try and report back on. I can't because I already have all of them.

The only special guns that I'm aware can be acquired after the fact are Micah's revolver and the angry hermit's double barrel shotgun, the latter because he seems to respawn after being killed as I specifically remember killing him and leaving the shotgun only to come back again later and have him come charging out at me again in my most recent playthrough.

The gunslinger missions aren't replayable, so if you didn't pick up those rewards after each one, then you're out of luck for this playthrough.

As a completionist myself, I'm pretty used to starting the whole game over.

21 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

The gunslinger missions aren't replayable, so if you didn't pick up those rewards after each one, then you're out of luck for this playthrough.

As a completionist myself, I'm pretty used to starting the whole game over.

Good to know