Dynamic Events?

McLawDiz

How are you guys liking the new "Dynamic Events" ? 

I personally think they are super cool, as things random happen. I wish there was some more variations in them, as most of them is "Transporting". 

The "Hold up" ones, are actually pretty cool, and the gang coming after you shoot the stranger dropped a tresure map aswel 😮

There is a HUGE potential in these Dynamic events, if Rockstar add the ones, that Single player had.. But also new ones! 

• Like 1

Some are great but others, like these travellers that needs to be saved are weird. The attacing bandits must be on some kind of dope, never seen a man who can take five shots from a Krag-Joergensen Bolt Action rifle in the chest and still shoot back. Hard guys those robbers.

35 minutes ago, Tom Dooley said:

Some are great but others, like these travellers that needs to be saved are weird. The attacing bandits must be on some kind of dope, never seen a man who can take five shots from a Krag-Joergensen Bolt Action rifle in the chest and still shoot back. Hard guys those robbers.

i thought of that too. these guys take way more bullets to drop dead

• 1 month later...

If you want a higher payout, you can extend those events too ;)

Just pick up one of those guys and ride somewhere else, go get some jewelery or whatever.

At some point a five minute timer will pop up which usually lasts to bring that person wherever he/she wants.

• 2 weeks later...

I like everything but the travelers. After I spend a good while protecting you and your camp from wave after wave of bandits, doped up to the eyes on that super strength drug from Jessica Jones, I expect some god damn respect and then for you to drop me some disapproving tuts as I loot those assholes. No sir that will do, you have seen what I can do, so you better reign in that rudeness. But yeah the rest is fun.

• Haha 1