Jump to content

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 UPDATE 1.10 PATCH NOTES


DylBandit
 Share

Recommended Posts

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 UPDATE 1.10 PATCH NOTES

• Added fixes for exploits with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.10.

• Fixed crashing issues players facing after the last update.

• Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.

• RDR2 update 1.10 has fixed few glitches.

• Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.

• Added performance and stability improvements.

Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 is out now and available to download on PS4 and Xbox One.

Elsewhere Rockstar Games has teased a new feature for Red Dead Redemption 2.

The official Rockstar Twitter posted today: “Introducing the Wild Animal Kills Challenge in Red Dead Online.

“Prove your status as a big game hunter and accept an invite to this new Free Roam Event.

“As the challenge unfolds, prized and dangerous predators like wolves, cougars and bears emerge – take them down for bonus points.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DylBandit said:

Just walked in the door from work all day. I'm so excited to try this update. I've been complaining about the frame rate drop issue forever 😛

I had my first significant framerate drop today that lasted about 20 seconds, I thought I was going to disconnect but it straightened out. I never noticed it before though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Moosh89 said:

I had my first significant framerate drop today that lasted about 20 seconds, I thought I was going to disconnect but it straightened out. I never noticed it before though.

I've noticed the frame rate drop when I went online today, but it's definitely gotten a little bit better. Maybe the game is just to powerful for the PS4, this game will run so much better on next gen consoles. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DylBandit said:

I've noticed the frame rate drop when I went online today, but it's definitely gotten a little bit better. Maybe the game is just to powerful for the PS4, this game will run so much better on next gen consoles

The frame rate drops when entering cities, towns, and busy areas in general. When you move the camera, it gets a little choppy and the game gets laggy a little bit because the current gen consoles doesn't really have enough computing power to keep up with this games demand of computing power and processing. Unless however, R* decreases this by taking some things out of the game so it doesn't stress our consoles so much. 

So it really boils down to 2 options. Trim the game down a little bit so our CPU and GPU can keep up, or get better hardware. This is common with PC gamers. Some games require high GPU and CPU processing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im happy with the update but im having issues with my internet conection bcoz some workers damaged the cables near my house and they had to dumb down my conection to 10 Mb/s... The uptade is 95 GB of data.... Im downloading it for 14 hours now and im on 60%. Damn i bet ill be back from work in 5 hours and still cant play 😣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Im happy with the update but im having issues with my internet conection bcoz some workers damaged the cables near my house and they had to dumb down my conection to 10 Mb/s... The uptade is 95 GB of data.... Im downloading it for 14 hours now and im on 60%. Damn i bet ill be back from work in 5 hours and still cant play 😣

Dang that's very unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about that, I'd be frustrated beyond control at that point - Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DylBandit said:

Dang that's very unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about that, I'd be frustrated beyond control at that point - Haha

Well when i got back from work y-day the update was over so i was able to play :) i lost my daily challenge streak tho :( back to day one :( 

But all and all the game is soooo much fun in its current state - so much happening in free roam. I was riding from strawberry to flacko and Ms addler to take missions and it took me almost two hours lol. Had so many encounters on the road. Im having a blast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Well when i got back from work y-day the update was over so i was able to play :) i lost my daily challenge streak tho :( back to day one :( 

But all and all the game is soooo much fun in its current state - so much happening in free roam. I was riding from strawberry to flacko and Ms addler to take missions and it took me almost two hours lol. Had so many encounters on the road. Im having a blast. 

Very happy to see you are enjoying your time, hopefully from here on out it's only going to get better and more interesting, as long as R* is more than willing to cooperate with the community! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2019 at 1:22 AM, James Hickok_1837 said:

Yeah that what i was thinking. Strange but it downloaded the whole game . Im on CD version btw

Yeah that definitely is a strange one. Hopefully, you won't have to download the full game for each update. That would be insanity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...