Jump to content
  • 0

Incendiary buck shot recipe


Darkvicar
 Share

Question

Hit 80. Is incendiary buckshot pamphlet worth buying right away? Can just about raise the cash as been upgrading cards. Is it a real step up like explosive rounds/dynamite? Or keep saving g for the real good stuff lvl 90 and up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I've got it, but the only time I use incendiary buckshot is when I'm screwing around with my posse. It's fun but I wouldn't say it's worth it. I use explosive rounds much more. I like to use exploding shotgun slugs for killing the animal targets in the on the hunt stranger missions since I don't have to worry about carcass quality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I think you should wait & get the express explosive rounds 1st. I use those more than incendiary buckshot.

You will be able to get 10 rounds for each class of weapon. (Pistol, Revolver, Rifle, Repeater, & sniper rifle) compared to incendiary buckshot which is only for the shotgun. Plus explosive rounds you only need to find animal fat to craft the item, compared to Moonshine to craft the incendiary buckshot. Animal fat is easier to find (duck, goose, boar, or desert pig) compared to moonshine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

I think you should wait & get the express explosive rounds 1st. I use those more than incendiary buckshot.

You will be able to get 10 rounds for each class of weapon. (Pistol, Revolver, Rifle, Repeater, & sniper rifle) compared to incendiary buckshot which is only for the shotgun. Plus explosive rounds you only need to find animal fat to craft the item, compared to Moonshine to craft the incendiary buckshot. Animal fat is easier to find (duck, goose, boar, or desert pig) compared to moonshine.

You can buy moonshine at the Fence, but it's pricey at $2.50 a bottle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Alot to consider: I have both shotgun loads. Yes, slugs are worth it because they have a significantly longer range than the buckshot and it's a usually a 1-shot kill. Great for grizzlies, cougars, panthers or wolves.  Incendiary rounds are fun to disintegrate a bird into a 4th of July moment. But used on a player adversary, buckshot engulfs him in flame but it doesn't kill him instantly, giving him just enough time to shoot/kill you before he turns into a sizzling marshmallow. I don't mind the cost of moonshine. And fat is plentiful, easy enough to find in ducks, geese, pheasant, pigs, bears, boar and collared peccary--full map availability vs. limited fence locations. 

Remember, either will work in a sawed-off shotgun, and I normally pack normal load assortment in my shotgun, using the special round loads in my twin shotties. They are often the deciding factor in a super-hostile situation. 

I hope this was helpful. 

Edited by The Blue Hare
Addional comment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, Darkvicar said:

my Turkoman has developed a clinical fear of rabbits and squirrels. 

This info is the product of 230+ levels of play, and more importantly, articles published on the internet buy game reviewing experts

• You need a warhorse. 

• You need to buy the best saddle-- improved gerden trail until you can level and get the beaver saddle.

• You need the best stirrups you can afford until you get levelled up to the hooded. 

• The best rated warhorses in the game are the Ardennes strawberry roan (color, ugh),  orthe strawberry roan (ugh again) Andalusian. 

Both of my players' stables have one of these. 

Problem solved.

 

13 hours ago, Darkvicar said:

Thanks gents. I think I will keep my powder dry for now. Had enough buyer regret with arrows and rare shotgun. Even my Turkoman has developed a clinical fear of rabbits and squirrels. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 6/22/2019 at 5:47 AM, Darkvicar said:

Hit 80. Is incendiary buckshot pamphlet worth buying right away? Can just about raise the cash as been upgrading cards. Is it a real step up like explosive rounds/dynamite? Or keep saving g for the real good stuff lvl 90 and up?

In a word NO! Explosive express rounds is better. Ditto with dynamite arrows.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I bought the turk and the foxttotter at the same time. I was really rooting for the turk, but the lady foxtrot is way better. You know it is when the npc's say "nice horse " as they used to my black Arabian in story mode! Turk never gets those comments!

My still favourite though is my black and white Hungarian. She is an absolute tank and I think the best looking of the 3 I have. When I can get the top saddle I  think she will be back out of the stable. It also amuses me that when I have birds stashed on the saddle my lady character has to jump off Frankie Dettori style.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 minutes ago, Darkvicar said:

he is an absolute tank and I think the best looking of the 3 I have. When I can get the top saddle I  think she will be back out

I named my near-white Shire "Tank U" lol and I am also a female character. Tank's hindquarters are massive; one could mistake them for a drive-in movie screen. I'm not disputing you about the Turk-- my Chestnut and black stallion has drawn the nice horse etc. comments from NPCs

Edited by The Blue Hare
Misspell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...