Fishing bait bug

JB the flutterby

Question

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, JB the flutterby said:

I purchased worms through the catalog, but when I try to fish, they are grayed out.  I read that there was a bug.  Is there a fix for this?

The only bait bug I Know about is that sometimes when I join a fishing challenge and R* gives you 3 pieces of bait it overwrites the bait I have and leaves me with 3.  Personally I encourage others to check for this bug and contact R* just so they don't think I'm crazy.  Although I proved it to them with video and screenshots.

This is just a double check but going to assume you picked your bait up from camp or the post office.  If you have and still don't work I would contact support with video or screenshot.

Personally I would just forget the live bait.  Special spinner catches everything.  Lake, swamp and river lures are $20 and pay for themselves in no time and catch only the $2+ big fish.  Special lures kinda of a waste in RDO without legandary fish.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:46 AM, Dissention said:

Lake, swamp and river lures are $20 and pay for themselves in no time and catch only the $2+ big fish.  Special lures kinda of a waste in RDO without legandary fish.

Last time I tested this. which was a while ago.

If your line breaks using the special lures (swamp, lake, river) you don't have to buy a new one. The special lure will appear back in your inventory.

Compared if your line breaks with the normal, you will have to buy another one for $20.

• Like 1