Jump to content
  • 0

No other players in PVP!?


Mac
 Share

Question

Is it just me? Or are other players finding there are zero other players appearing in pvp? I hit quick join and ‘featured series’ or ‘showdown’ and it’s just me sat on a box... on my own. This has been going on for about a week now. Anyone else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
3 hours ago, Mac said:

Is it just me? Or are other players finding there are zero other players appearing in pvp? I hit quick join and ‘featured series’ or ‘showdown’ and it’s just me sat on a box... on my own. This has been going on for about a week now. Anyone else?

Most are just bored with it😕

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It's time of day dependant, for me.

Any time 7pm - 2am UK time lobbies always have plenty of people in.

8am UK time, not so much.

I haven't noticed any particular change in this recently, its always been pretty much the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Harlock1796 said:

It's time of day dependant, for me.

Any time 7pm - 2am UK time lobbies always have plenty of people in.

8am UK time, not so much.

I haven't noticed any particular change in this recently, its always been pretty much the same.

i was on most of yesterday afternoon/early evening and i noticed empty lobbies think most people have given up on it till the update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

What I have noticed recently (the last 2 weeks or so) is a failure to connect to lobbies at all.  My usual method is 'quick join' through the left d-pad button menu.  That sometimes now leaves me hanging in the revolving cylinder/changing photos cycle for a long time, which it never used to do, and then will sometimes spit me out into the start of a game, only to freeze and dump me back in free roam.

Before this phenomenon I have never had any connection/loading/disconnect issues, I've been dumped out of the game about 3 times in total in about 300 hours of play time.  

Given that there are about 23 million copies of RDR2 out there, I think its unlikely, even if there has been a drop off in players, that they can't scrape together a lobby of 8-10 people in any given server area.  I suspect it has more to do with dodgy connections and matchmaking than absolute lack of players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 minutes ago, Harlock1796 said:

What I have noticed recently (the last 2 weeks or so) is a failure to connect to lobbies at all.  My usual method is 'quick join' through the left d-pad button menu.  That sometimes now leaves me hanging in the revolving cylinder/changing photos cycle for a long time, which it never used to do, and then will sometimes spit me out into the start of a game, only to freeze and dump me back in free roam.

Before this phenomenon I have never had any connection/loading/disconnect issues, I've been dumped out of the game about 3 times in total in about 300 hours of play time.  

Given that there are about 23 million copies of RDR2 out there, I think its unlikely, even if there has been a drop off in players, that they can't scrape together a lobby of 8-10 people in any given server area.  I suspect it has more to do with dodgy connections and matchmaking than absolute lack of players. 

i mention this very quietly but usually with rockstar when the game gets really buggy it means they are implementing new content maybe for a certain update that is on the horizon, heres hoping! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...