Jump to content

Stranger missions times


Saffron
 Share

Recommended Posts

not seen these details before, I've been following the notion that the closer to zero you complete the mission the bigger the reward for gold, $ & XP.  Also if you are able to do so use the time to hunt, loot, pick herbs etc.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought same as you and partly still think that. but i put it here incase anyone else here has tried it out proper.matey who sent it me swears it works out but i am not sure.been solo for most of today and been trying it out.gold seems to be coming in strong but money feels a bit weak.really hard to work out unless you gonna sit there and time it all and compare.i dont care that much to do that haha so just wanted some opinions 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2019 at 11:54 AM, Saffron said:

I thought same as you and partly still think that. but i put it here incase anyone else here has tried it out proper.matey who sent it me swears it works out but i am not sure.been solo for most of today and been trying it out.gold seems to be coming in strong but money feels a bit weak.really hard to work out unless you gonna sit there and time it all and compare.i dont care that much to do that haha so just wanted some opinions 

Oh I believe your friend, from the start I have seen mission payouts increase by following a certain time line. Very cool of y'all to share it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2019 at 6:14 PM, jnaron_ngc said:

Oh I believe your friend, from the start I have seen mission payouts increase by following a certain time line. Very cool of y'all to share it.

I am very interested if you could post the payouts for caravan escort.mail delivery.the hunt and any 20 min stranger missions.wont have a chance to compare myself for another wk.glad it works for you.matey boy swears by it and all tho its not major time saved.when your grinding it makes alot of difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I was always curious if how long you take to finish the stranger missions had any affect on payout for completing it. The most I've made in a single stranger mission was 36 gold nuggets, just over $20 and almost 500 xp. I wasn't sure if this the norm in the RDRO or am I just playing those missions too fast.

 

If I remember correctly, GTA Online supposedly had a similar concept with time factoring into the payout.  I haven't played that in a while, so I'm not sure if that still exists in the game, or did ever exist.  But, there was definitely a lot of rumors in about that theory in GTA Online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crh2018 said:

I was always curious if how long you take to finish the stranger missions had any affect on payout for completing it. The most I've made in a single stranger mission was 36 gold nuggets, just over $20 and almost 500 xp. I wasn't sure if this the norm in the RDRO or am I just playing those missions too fast.

 

If I remember correctly, GTA Online supposedly had a similar concept with time factoring into the payout.  I haven't played that in a while, so I'm not sure if that still exists in the game, or did ever exist.  But, there was definitely a lot of rumors in about that theory in GTA Online.

Yes time definately matters.this table works.its best if you hunt whilst waiting time down and taking time as if you rush you get next to nothing and its a total waist of time.if you hunt and shoot anything that moves for xp whilst doing strangers missions you can make quite a bit.and the best missions are the hunt. Free the prosoners from james langton.wallace station is one of the best for missions.and mail delivery if you have crew of four.these random help the stranger missions are good aswell if you take the person just outside the yellow safe zone and wait for a timer then let timer go down.ive got 30 dollars and .40 gold and over 500 xp.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Saffron said:

Yes time definately matters.this table works.its best if you hunt whilst waiting time down and taking time as if you rush you get next to nothing and its a total waist of time.if you hunt and shoot anything that moves for xp whilst doing strangers missions you can make quite a bit.and the best missions are the hunt. Free the prosoners from james langton.wallace station is one of the best for missions.and mail delivery if you have crew of four.these random help the stranger missions are good aswell if you take the person just outside the yellow safe zone and wait for a timer then let timer go down.ive got 30 dollars and .40 gold and over 500 xp.

Just tried this out, and yes this definitely works. Thanks for showing this table.  The only negative on this (but still more worth the wait depending on the mission), is it makes you more vulnerable to those oh-so-lovely griefers screwing it up.  One of them put a bounty on me because I beat the mission anyways.

Gotta love those griefers who can't take a griefer fail hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...