Role Basics

EjectedCasings

So I played the new update yesterday for about an hour before I got off. Could someone help me out with the Trader? I understand that it functions similarly to the GTAO biker businesses (deliver supplies to be made into product which you deliver). I don't know the most efficient methods of delivery are and what the differences between long and short routes are. In terms of the bounty hunter roe, I did two bounties, but I'd like a little bit more in depth. Which bounties are worth more, and what the average payout is etc.

-Cheers

As far as the trader, the difference between the long and short deliver locations is the risk vs. payout.  You get more for delivering to more distant drop-offs but you risk more by exposing yourself longer.  

This is similar to how some of the businesses work in GTA like the garages where you stole and then delivered cars.  You had similar choices when delivering.  

Also with the Trader, the longer delivery will message the sever that you're making a delivery and will kick you out of passive mode. While the shorter delivery won't message the server & you can stay in passive mode.

With the bounties, as you rank up you will see the Rewards have more dollar signs. Novice level you will see Reward $ next tier up you will see Rewards $$ & so one. To get the max payout & xp, capture the bounty alive & walk into the sheriffs office with 30 seconds or less on the timer. Same method as for stranger missions.

Some bounties you will have to capture 2 or 4 total bounties which will give you more money & xp too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

Also with the Trader, the longer delivery will message the sever that you're making a delivery and will kick you out of passive mode. While the shorter delivery won't message the server & you can stay in passive mode.

With the bounties, as you rank up you will see the Rewards have more dollar signs. Novice level you will see Reward $ next tier up you will see Rewards $$ & so one. To get the max payout & xp, capture the bounty alive & walk into the sheriffs office with 30 seconds or less on the timer. Same method as for stranger missions.

Some bounties you will have to capture 2 or 4 total bounties which will give you more money & xp too.

Good to know about the defensive mode and longer delivery destinations.  

I'm also curious to put those wagons into practice to see how they change things up.  I'm guessing you can execute more bounties out in the field with the bounty wagon before you head back in.  

I never noticed anything about the trading missions... though I admit I have one one one long delivery... however I did pass danger close to a red-blip player who was on a rampage. He didn’t come my way (either he had no interest in engaging another player, or he wasn’t notified to take me out). I did see the message that rival traders can steal my supplies... I’m not sure if that means only traders can get notified, or if it’s proximity base or what... just not enough time in to know the answers...