Camp Raids - Anyone ?

LordLoff

Question

Hi, Im sticking to small trader wagon cause more small missions give more xp to go from role rank 13 so far, up to 20

But after rank 20 I fear that bigger wagons mean bigger product stacked and waiting, so more chance of raids, like on GTA and if we are far from camp we cant just get on a chopper to go save our precious products in time

So has anyone suffered an attack already ? Did it happen while you still had the small wagon and only 25 product ?

Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

I have the large wagon & been making deliveries the past week. I’ve been in defensive mode & haven’t seen one raid. Played with a friend today in offensive mode. While hunting, his camp got raided by a bunch of bots.

I think as long as you are in defensive mode your camp won’t be raided. Not sure if my camp is glitch or if that’s how it works.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

NPCs have attempted to raid my camp once. I was hunting birds and gators along the coast north of St. Denis when my dog came running up to me to warn me of the raid at my camp near the Kamassa. I was able to get back over there and stop it in time. I think was using a medium wagon at the time.

So wait, Dogs leave the camp when a raid is on and get to you on the wild ?

Did the dog despawn after warning you or He made the route to your camp along with you ??? 

Really neat to know, cheers

8 minutes ago, LordLoff said:

So wait, Dogs leave the camp when a raid is on and get to you on the wild ?

Did the dog despawn after warning you or He made the route to your camp along with you ??? 

Really neat to know, cheers

Yeah. At first I didn't know what was going on. I thought it was one of those new dynamic events where a random dog shows up and points you to a collectible. It wasn't until zi got the prompt that my camp was under  attack that I realized it was my dog. I don't  remember what happened on the way back to camp. I think he followed me. It wasn't that far.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Yeah. At first I didn't know what was going on. I thought it was one of those new dynamic events where a random dog shows up and points you to a collectible. It wasn't until zi got the prompt that my camp was under  attack that I realized it was my dog. I don't  remember what happened on the way back to camp. I think he followed me. It wasn't that far.

Beautifull, many thanks

On 9/18/2019 at 3:16 AM, LordLoff said:

Hi, Im sticking to small trader wagon cause more small missions give more xp to go from role rank 13 so far, up to 20

But after rank 20 I fear that bigger wagons mean bigger product stacked and waiting, so more chance of raids, like on GTA and if we are far from camp we cant just get on a chopper to go save our precious products in time

So has anyone suffered an attack already ? Did it happen while you still had the small wagon and only 25 product ?

Thanks in advance

I've had it happen before, it was a pretty weak attempt on their part lol considering they just ran straight to me to die.