Deletion of Daily Challenge Streak

PebbleDash

Partners:
Can any one tell me how to share a screenshot with Rockstar - please. I am unfamiliar with most IT tech stuff., due to the stupidity of old age!  I think I have taken the required screenshot but don't know how to end it to Rockstar.

Since the update my 94 day Streak has been deleted and I have been put back to the start. I ticketed Rockstar and the answer requires me to share a screenshot of my current Daily Challenge streak page.

Also I wonder whether others have experienced the same Streak deletion. I also did a minor character appearance change - could this have caused the problem?

All replies much appreciated.

Same problem here- I had already blown my long streak before the update, but had started to rebuild, and it seems I was re-set on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Having re-started my streak last week, and not missed a day, Wednesday was back to day 1 (presumably as a result of the small Tuesday update?)

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, Harlock1796 said:

Same problem here- I had already blown my long streak before the update, but had started to rebuild, and it seems I was re-set on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Having re-started my streak last week, and not missed a day, Wednesday was back to day 1 (presumably as a result of the small Tuesday update?)

Hi Buddy, sorry about the delay in replying. Rockstar awarded me the insultingly inadequate compensation of 5 gold bars for deleting my Streak of 95. Having started again from scratch I got back to 14 only to find this too was deleted! I have had a lot of communication with Rockstar about this and my ticket is still open but I don't think I'll get my Streaks back.

And now too many Daily challenge achievements are not getting counted in; too many Bounty Missions go unrewarded, and too many collectibles found do not appear as found! Until it is sorted I am going to do only the simplest Daily Challenges, like a haircut, and concentrate on other ways of gaining XP and gold.

Thanks for the reply.Kratos635wild.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, PebbleDash said:

Hi Buddy, sorry about the delay in replying. Rockstar awarded me the insultingly inadequate compensation of 5 gold bars for deleting my Streak of 95. Having started again from scratch I got back to 14 only to find this too was deleted! I have had a lot of communication with Rockstar about this and my ticket is still open but I don't think I'll get my Streaks back.

And now too many Daily challenge achievements are not getting counted in; too many Bounty Missions go unrewarded, and too many collectibles found do not appear as found! Until it is sorted I am going to do only the simplest Daily Challenges, like a haircut, and concentrate on other ways of gaining XP and gold.

Thanks for the reply.Kratos635wild.

I realise that this is a bit historic, but my daily streak is constantly being reset, I can't get it above 9!  I log on on day 10 and it is back to zero.  I'm not raising a ticket - life's too short, and I have plenty of gold anyway - but thought it worth bumping this question back up as it is still seemingly a live issue.

• Like 1

Same issue here. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have since given up on the streaks considering they just disappear without a trace. Maybe we will get an update soon for this because from what I have been reading elsewhere, it is a wide-spread problem. 

• Like 1