Need help with talismans and clothes at the trapper im confused

MrArthurMorgan

Hello everyone. In rdr2 there is trappers who can craft talismans and clothes to you. But both talismans and clothes requires a legendary animal pelt my question since there is only one legendary bear boar elk etc in the game if i then choose to craft all talismans can i then after i sell all the legendary animal pelt required to craft talismans to the trapper also craft clothes afterwards or do i unlock it once i sell the pelts? Or do i have to choose between having talismans or clothes? Im verry confused about this so please help

Edited by MrArthurMorgan

On 10/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, redscrew said:

Each legendary drops 3 pelts, not just one. This is enough to make everything available if you have the other items. You can only kill them once though, for the record.

I am assuming this was the issue here. I don't think everyone realizes they give you enough from the legendary to make all the available items you can. 

• Like 1

The Trapper takes the pelt and makes clothes out of them.

The fence takes the other items (tusk, teeth, etc.) and makes talismans out of them.

Sell the pelt to the trapper, and use the "craft" option with the fence to make the talismans.

• Like 1