What will you be playing RDR2 with on PC?

shiverz

I was going to make a poll for this but then I realized I am asking a few different questions here so I can't.

Anyways, what will you be using to play RDR2 in terms of the following:

• Headphones or Speakers?
  • Controller or Keyboard & Mouse?
  • What kind of screen? 

I want to get a general idea of how people will be experiencing the game. I am going to more than likely be using my standard desktop speakers. I got them from Walmart and I can't remember the brand but they have a decent sub-woofer. As far as the screen, I am just on a standard acer 1080p screen, nothing fancy. I would like to get a new monitor before the game comes out but for the kind I would like, I probably can't swing it right now. Controls wise, almost certainly will be using a controller but I do want to give keyboard and mouse a try. I have a mechanical keyboard, one of those Rosewill LED function ones. I can't remember the model number but it has brushed metal. I should invest in a better mouse though. I am just using one that came with another keyboard, not exactly a "gamer friendly" one but for what I have played it was never an issue. 

I like to sit back for games like this, so controller for sure. Likely use an Xbox One controller as well. As for headphones, I tend to just put in earbuds. Nothing fancy but it allows me to hear everything and not be loud at night since I live with other people. 

Same as GTA V. Assuming my PC can run the game. 

I like to use a controller and headset myself. I don't have anything fancy worth showing off. Like dIV4r mentioned, it is better to be able to sit back. I don't mind keyboard and mouse games but if it is an option to use a controller, I use the controller. 

I actually have to order a new monitor or go buy one before the game comes out. I noticed a small line in my screen and thinking it was a hair, I tried to brush it off. I guess I touched it too hard and now I have a good 3 inches of lines in my screen. I haven't been able to play a game like this. I get paid on Thursday so I will probably go out to the store then. I won't have enough time to order it and get it by the 4th, I don't think. 

If you have a solid monitor that is under $200 that you will be playing RDR2 , let me know what it is. I will check it out in the store.

I will likely be using a controller as well. Not headset, just a speaker system. 

As of now, I am undecided on it. I will likely play the game using both keyboard and controller depending on what I am doing. Same with headset and speakers. The monitor I will be playing on is a LG 27-Inch UHD. I can't remember the model number but it is a fairly newer model.