Please Add these 2 Hats in the next RDO Outlaw pass

Gabe02

Question

Me and  a friend Found these 2 hats, from some lemoyne raiders who attacked us. Sadly you can't keep any of them but please add them or in the catalogue or in the next outlaw pass.

One is a forage cap and another looks like the regimental hat but its a bit different. Pls make these hats become weareable and also make them permanent. Im sick of all other hats these 2 are Amazing and they cant be stored.

I'm gonna send you the pics i've made. 1797228484_WhatsAppImage2019-11-09at17_15_51.thumb.jpeg.21910790660c30347f36d1cf46ffe7c9.jpeg1821880507_WhatsAppImage2019-11-09at17_16_00.thumb.jpeg.4ae703c3cbc3c7479cb7516854b15c8f.jpeg

7 answers to this question

Too bad everyime i wrote at that link no one gives a ****. and all ive said to it was wasted time no one ever gave  a sh*t

sad but thanks anyways

Edited by Gabe02

38 minutes ago, Gabe02 said:

Too bad everyime i wrote at that link no one gives a ****. and all ive said to it was wasted time no one ever gave  a sh*t

sad but thanks anyways

The feedback link allows you to submit your feedback (e.g. likes, dislikes, suggestions, etc.).  You will never receive a response when submitting feedback.  That's not the way it works.  Besides, what would you expect them to say besides a canned response they would give everyone?   ...."Thank you for your submission.  We review all feedback and appreciate your contribution".

Don't think that the feedback doesn't matter because it does.  In fact, many of the changes made since the beta for RDO were a direct result of this feedback.  .....and just because your particular idea isn't implemented doesn't mean that they don't care or think it's a bad idea but perhaps it's just not that popular?

....so, use the Feedback site if you want or don't if you think you're wasting your time.  In either case, I doubt you will ever get a personal response acknowledging your request for these items and a confirmation that they'll be included.  That's just not the way it works.    The fact of the matter is that if enough people submit the same or similar ideas, then it may likely be included in the game at some point.   ......but if no one submits these suggestions then nothing will get done, right?

• Like 1