Next big patch?

mizTik

I am not sure if it was announced yet and I just missed it but is there any word on a big patch yet to fix major issues online for PC users? 

As of now, the game runs fine when it comes to storymode for me but anytime I get online I just run into so many issues. I have contacted Rockstar 3 times about the issues and they only got back to me once assuring me they know it is a problem and doing their best to get it fixed. 

Updates for hte issues like the ones some folks have been encountering on PC are usually addressed with hotfixes sometimes on R*'s end.  .....meaning no patch/ fix they need to push to the player.  Patches can come whenever but some issues are resolved in title updates.  ....again, those can come whenever.

Updates in the form of some content drops, new modes, bonuses, etc. have been coming regularly every Tuesday as mentioned but these don't usually address bugs, etc.  

The thing is R* doesn;t always announce when they fix something on their end so sometimes things that are broken we find simply work one day.

From what I gather, and what has been mentioned.. If they do decide to do a big patch or fix, they won't announce when it will happen but rather announce what it did after the fact. I feel like a lot of the issues we are seeing as PC players will be sorted out weekly. They can't risk waiting too long or they will lose players.