trains

harry747

hi
i have some questions about the trains.
- is it just me or do the trains always run the same direction?
- is there some kind of schedule? i went to a place near flatneck station to wait for some trains, and one came along at 4 am, then the next one at 5am, but at 6am there was no train. then i went to the scene of the first train robbery (where the dynamite didn't go off). i was there for more than 4 hours, but no trains. hmm...

Today I was on my way from horseshoe overlook to Valentine when I came across a bunch of O'Driscolls robbing a train. I killed them and took the opportunity to drive the train around the loop. And guess what? It went the other way. From Valentine to flatneck station, then over bards crossing to Riggs and Wallace, then east to Annesburg, south to saint denis, rhodes and back to flatneck station. And that's where I stopped and hopped out.

7 hours ago, harry747 said:

Today I was on my way from horseshoe overlook to Valentine when I came across a bunch of O'Driscolls robbing a train. I killed them and took the opportunity to drive the train around the loop. And guess what? It went the other way. From Valentine to flatneck station, then over bards crossing to Riggs and Wallace, then east to Annesburg, south to saint denis, rhodes and back to flatneck station. And that's where I stopped and hopped out.

I think it only details the directions if you are on it or very close by to it otherwise it goes on a standard loop likely to save on formatting.