it doesn't fit please help me

efetuncer

Is your windows up to date? I had some trouble with another game doing this until I updated windows.

Also, there might be a setting in the Rockstar launcher like the Steam one that you can add in commands to force the game to load a specific resolution. I don't know if this is on the launcher or not nor where to find it but you can check into that. 

Is this the only game it happens with?

What is your monitors max resolution?

What Video Card do you have?

This appears to be an aspect ratio issue - 1080p or 1920x1080 has a ratio of 16:9

Check settings in game for the Aspect Ratio and make sure its 16:9

If your monitor supports it which is should it will fill those areas, did you use a different monitor before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16:9_aspect_ratio

Edited by NastyNatives

5 minutes ago, efetuncer said:

Does anyone know how to fix please help me guys. I'm realy sick of this problem. I tried to ask Rockstar but they did not respond 5 days.

Be persistent with your trouble ticket.

Also, are you sure you went through their Support page and not the Feedback site?  ......just asking because they will not respond via the latter.  It is only meant as a suggestion box of sorts.

54 minutes ago, efetuncer said:

I hope they will fix beacuse I'm really sick of this. :(

You have an aspect ratio issue and not knowing the max resolution of the monitor is the 1st problem.

How to figure out your resolution - 

Once you figure that out you can make the proper changes in RD settings to match it so the entire screen fits correctly.

2 hours ago, NastyNatives said:

You have an aspect ratio issue and not knowing the max resolution of the monitor is the 1st problem.

How to figure out your resolution - 

Once you figure that out you can make the proper changes in RD settings to match it so the entire screen fits correctly.

It's interesting didn't it :D

I see you don't have the English windows version. Do you by any change even have non Latin characters in your windows username as well?
It could be something like that as well, seen it many times with games bugging out because of how windows and usernames with non English characters go weird. I', swedish my self so we have afew non latins. But ive always use English Windows... since i had sh*t with Swedish Windows way back.

Can you try creating a new windows account with admin privileges and standard Latin characters and try to run it and change settings from there?

Edited by Anteronoid
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anteronoid said:

I see you don't have the English windows version. Do you by any change even have non Latin characters in your windows username as well?
It could be something like that as well, seen it many times with games bugging out because of how windows and usernames with non English characters go weird. I', swedish my self so we have afew non latins. But ive always use English Windows... since i had sh*t with Swedish Windows way back.

Can you try creating a new windows account with admin privileges and standard Latin characters and try to run it and change settings from there?

My windows username is "efetn" so there is no latin characters but you're right windows usernames that has non-latin character may have some trouble I used to have but I had this issue and fixed it a year ago.

this is my C:\Users file:

image.png.d482c98d0ccdb90b7663b7b24897b0a8.png

Edited by efetuncer