upgraded saddle bag

NeKryXe

i finally reached level 31 and the first thing i did was to spend all my money on an "upgraded saddle bag", but after it i checked the space of my bag and it didn't change. what am i'm missing? how can i upgrade the bag space online? do i need to but anything else?

I think the upgraded saddle bags only increases the amount of outfits you’re allowed to carry on the horse. I believe it starts at 3 & with the upgraded we are allowed to carry 7. Can go to a General store, Tailor or your camp & you can setup & save your custom outfits to your horse. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

I think the upgraded saddle bags only increases the amount of outfits you’re allowed to carry on the horse. I believe it starts at 3 & with the upgraded we are allowed to carry 7. Can go to a General store, Tailor or your camp & you can setup & save your custom outfits to your horse. 

oh damn! i see now. what a waste of money! :D

is there any way to upgrade the satchel?

12 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

is there any way to upgrade the satchel?

Yes, the 3 roles allow you to grade items in your satchel. I think the bounty hunter role upgrades Tonics. Collectors upgrade the amount of jewelry you can carry.

You can find this info in the star menu / progression / roles / select a role. Here you’ll find all the perks for each role.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:27 AM, NeKryXe said:

oh damn! i see now. what a waste of money! :D

You might end up finding use for it down the road. I made the mistake of buying anything that sounded cool in the beginning. You can earn money back fairly easy though so just grind a bit and it won't be a loss.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SNAK3S said:

You might end up finding use for it down the road. I made the mistake of buying anything that sounded cool in the beginning. You can earn money back fairly easy though so just grind a bit and it won't be a loss.

i've been noticing it more since level 20. the first 10 levels were a pain, but now i can easily get about 500$ in a free day to play :)

On 11/30/2019 at 9:36 PM, C20Dragon said:

Oh wow I didn't know that was a thing. 😎