Persistent Posse is a total trash!

NeKryXe

it took me 100 hours until i was able to create a Persistent Posse. I wasted 100$ and got completely cheated by rockstar again. i specifically set it to invite only, to play with my friends, and they forced me to keep it permanently open -- when i go to setting and select "invite only" the text flashes and return to open, basically the same usual error that happens when creating a camp. now i only have the option to disband it and lose the 100$ because i will never be able to play alone if i keep this stupidity. :/

Edited by NeKryXe
update

5 hours ago, Anc1entC0re said:

Have you contacted them to see if you could get your money back from the issue? I know others have been complaining about having posse creation troubles since day one and only some people have reported it to be resolved. 

yep. i always contact them. they didn't reply yet, but somehow it's working now :)

yesterday i restarted the game many times and was never able to change the privacy of the posse. today right on my first login i was able to change it whenever i want. maybe it takes some time to set the permanent posse, i don't know.

anyway, when i restarted the game today, all posse settings became gray and "invite only", but now i can't change anything or even invite my friends, so now, as opposite of yesterday, i own a posse that i can't use with anyone :D :D

i really love this game, but it's a mess 😕

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

I disbanded mine by mistake, Had to make it again. 😂

well... i don't want to do the same, but that's the only option that they let me use in my posse right now :(

Screenshot 2019-12-09 06-14-50.jpg

*UPDATE*

ok. looks like there's a thing called "reform posse" that allowed me to change settings again.

i think that all is working now. well... i hope so :)

Edited by NeKryXe
update
  • Like 2

Glad it's ok for you now. I have met a group of players online and we each do a delivery run. But because there is a limit of how many posse's you can be a part of at one time we have to leave one or two when we do these runs. So I created my posse then left it but deleted it in the process. Thankfully it was on sale recently haha. Isn't it like $200 normally?

8 minutes ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

Glad it's ok for you now. I have met a group of players online and we each do a delivery run. But because there is a limit of how many posse's you can be a part of at one time we have to leave one or two when we do these runs. So I created my posse then left it but deleted it in the process. Thankfully it was on sale recently haha. Isn't it like $200 normally?

i wasn't even aware. i only tried to buy yesterday and it was 100$

what about that posse limit? when i own a permanent posse i can't join a friends posse? i didn't try yet. will i be able to join temporary random posses?

anyway, one thing i notice is that when i had a temporary open posse, other player were continuously joining, now with the permanent posse, even with it open, no one ever joins. interesting.

we should be able to have a permanent posse to play with friends, and still be able to create temporary posses to play with random players.

8 hours ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

I don't know the limit size for the amount you can be in. Maybe someone on here can tell us. I now keep my posse and my friends. I just add and remove the others when we do a delivery or group up for collecting etc.

I think the limit is 10 but I could be wrong. I have not really messed around with posses yet since there were a lot of issues with them being sorted out still. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KoiiBoii said:

I think the limit is 10 but I could be wrong. I have not really messed around with posses yet since there were a lot of issues with them being sorted out still. 

Must still be buggy then. I have less and have to remove one or two sometimes. Setting up camp is still a bit buggy also.

12 hours ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

Must still be buggy then. I have less and have to remove one or two sometimes. Setting up camp is still a bit buggy also.

Sorry to get off topic from the OP, but when I get Red Dead Redemption on PC again, I can join your posse. I play GTA Online from time to time on the PC. 

Edited by Vendetta
  • Like 1

Just now, Vendetta said:

Sorry to get off topic from the OP, but when I get Red Dead Redemption on PC again, I can join your posse. I play GTA Online from time to time on the PC. 

of course please do. Did 3 delivery runs with mine and 2 others today. We all met in RDR2 and came together.

• 2 weeks later...