Invisible players?

On 12/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, Mizz-Lucy said:

Posse leader had an issue earlier with names in the Posse list missing. They even restarted but still happened.

Yup I can report the same issue for my friend. I seldom play in his posse but like 4 people were missing from the list even though we were all online and on the same server.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, xsugarskull said:

Yup I can report the same issue for my friend. I seldom play in his posse but like 4 people were missing from the list even though we were all online and on the same server.

Was a pain yesterday. Also I noticed if you do a moonshine job with a posse. Just make sure only the posse leader goes in the shack and accepts. With other members in there you might get the black loading screen.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Mizz-Lucy said:

Was a pain yesterday. Also I noticed if you do a moonshine job with a posse. Just make sure only the posse leader goes in the shack and accepts. With other members in there you might get the black loading screen.

Going to keep this in mind. I know there are issues happening left and right since the new update but I would not have thought to keep posse members behind. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Going to keep this in mind. I know there are issues happening left and right since the new update but I would not have thought to keep posse members behind. 

Yes try it. Did it yesterday to and it was all fine. But another invited the posse and to follow into the shack and they got the black screen loading.

The blank posse members list is a pain though. People make temp posse to get around it for now.