Outlaw Pass 3 idea?

McLawDiz

10 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

We got it for the guns, why not add a "Arnold" Terminator twirl, that would be so bad ass!! 

Fun fact... Arnold was using a customized 12 gauge 1887 Winchester shotgun (not a repeater).

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

As a gun owner and responsible handler of them, that video makes me cringe.

Well, I am an ex military small arms instructor and a current civilian owner and (safe) user of firearms... Safety is number one... that being said, there are times and places to safely practice trick shooting (with proper instruction) should you so desire... How do you think those old guys doing things like outshooting an AR15 with a lever gun, fast drawing a six shooter and popping two balloons in less than a second or putting six shots Center of mass one handed with a single action faster than a 9mm semiautomatic manage to learn these things? 

That being said, a YouTube video isn’t proper instruction and your back yard shooting gallery isn’t the safe place... It would be cool for the video games, but don’t try this at home kids LOL.

28 minutes ago, The_Liquor said:

l am an ex military small arms instructor and a current civilian owner and (safe) user of firearms... Safety is number one... that being said, there are times and places to safely practice trick shooting (with proper instruction) should you so desire... How do you think those old guys doing things like outshooting an AR15 with a lever gun, fast drawing a six shooter and popping two balloons in less than a second or putting six shots Center of mass one handed with a single action faster than a 9mm semiautomatic manage to learn these things? 

That being said, a YouTube video isn’t proper instruction and your back yard shooting gallery isn’t the safe place... It would be cool for the video games, but don’t try this at home kids LOL.

I get that and I understand there are risks professional trick shooters, etc. will take that others simply shouldn't.  .....just my initial reaction I had to the video of this dude in his kitchen showing a maneuver that goes against some of the most basic rules in the safe handling of firearms.

......but yeah, I'd leave it to the pros. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

I get that and I understand there are risks professional trick shooters, etc. will take that others simply shouldn't.  .....just my initial reaction I had to the video of this dude in his kitchen showing a maneuver that goes against some of the most basic rules in the safe handling of firearms.

......but yeah, I'd leave it to the pros. 

I know... Just bugging you a little... While still pointing out there can be a time and place to safely learn these little tricks if it’s up your alley for whatever reason... But I’ll say it again, don’t try this at home unless you want to shoot your own toe off... or be this guy...

• Haha 1

Haha Guys, the video on Youtube, was just a quick example, of what i would love to have my character do.. But the good old T2 Arnold Twirl would be amazing! 

I know it might not come, but its a little Xmas wish! - i bet back in those western days, they diddent care about safety

12 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

Haha Guys, the video on Youtube, was just a quick example, of what i would love to have my character do.. But the good old T2 Arnold Twirl would be amazing! 

I know it might not come, but its a little Xmas wish! - i bet back in those western days, they diddent care about safety

Well, I wouldn’t say they didn’t care (see past discussions of loading 5 rounds in your six shooter for just one example). That being said, this is a game and it should have a little more of that Hollywood flair...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

....well, it's not like common sense was some sort of foreign concept back then and that plays a big part of safety.

.....but yeah, I get we're talking movies and games.  Just had a knee jerk reaction to that video.