Moonshiner deliveries not paying full amount

Question

Level 20 moonshiner here, I am experiencing a problem that has been happening to me on the past 3 deliveries now. I create a batch and then start the process of selling. The recipe I use is always on the "Today's Recipes" list and there is always a buyer available. The sell amount is $226, so I start the mission and deliver it successfully with no broken bottles. When the mission is over it only pays out $144. I do enough missions before creating the batch that my product cost is always at $10 before I buy. So I am not sure what the problem is and am wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences? Like I said I am a level 20 so I'm familiar with the process, I don't believe I am doing anything incorrectly. Also, if I drink my recipe after its completed it only yields fortified health and stamina and it should be dead eye as well considering it is the strong batch. Any help is appreciated thanks.

5 answers to this question

Who are your delivering to? Usually they are two buyers and one of them will pay quite a bit less than the other. I can't think of any reason other than that since you clearly know what you are doing here. 

I never deliver to the lower price buyer. Bert Higgins is his name I believe. I always deliver to the second buyer and make sure the price says the full amount. That's where my confusion is. As I am holding "A" to start the sell mission it will say something to the effect of "Sell amount $226" which is great but when I deliver the product I only get $144.

I can confirm that this is indeed a thing. Happened to me at least once. Perhaps more often, but I don't normally pay close attention to the mission rewards popping up. But a few days ago I happened to notice this. I haven't sent in a bug report yet. (I was only 99% sure I picked the right buyer, and wanted to test if it happened again, but then I kinda stopped playing as much and haven't done a delivery in a few days.) If it happens to you consistently, might be a good idea to send in a bug report.

Enter frequently an empty shack! Paid more than once $50 for strong moonshine with special flavour for $ 225 sale. Wenn it's ready it's the cheapest for $ 93,75 and only one customer! At delivery location mostly 2 bottles showed to be broken, but that's impossible. I drive slowly all the way and my hole 'blue wheel' was full. Hope R* brings, after their vacation, a large update this week. 

I've posted something similar, Moonshining sucks big time.

One bottle breaks because you are either getting shot to buggery or you go over a small stone and then don't lose 1/20th of your money you lose about 40%