Crows beak trinket, Denim coat and other items

lumper

Question

UPDATE:

Kean, I put this in the wrong sub forum, sorry I meant to put it in rdr2 story mode.

2nd UPDATE:

I found the answers in a Newsweek article, the items I asked about below will be available in story mode after 1/21/2020

Here is the link.

https://www.newsweek.com/red-dead-redemption-2-update-115-expands-story-mode-adds-new-single-player-missions-console-1477195

So as of the pc release of the game there have been items added to the game including treasure map quests and trinkets.

I am wondering are these also added to the console versions of the game or are they pc only?

I watched a video on the Elemental trail treasure map for example, this wasnt in the game last year, but I wonder if it was added to the ps4 and xbx versions of the game or not.

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by lumper

4 answers to this question

On 1/4/2020 at 11:48 AM, lumper said:

UPDATE:

Kean, I put this in the wrong sub forum, sorry I meant to put it in rdr2 story mode.

2nd UPDATE:

I found the answers in a Newsweek article, the items I asked about below will be available in story mode after 1/21/2020

Here is the link.

https://www.newsweek.com/red-dead-redemption-2-update-115-expands-story-mode-adds-new-single-player-missions-console-1477195

So as of the pc release of the game there have been items added to the game including treasure map quests and trinkets.

I am wondering are these also added to the console versions of the game or are they pc only?

I watched a video on the Elemental trail treasure map for example, this wasnt in the game last year, but I wonder if it was added to the ps4 and xbx versions of the game or not.

Can anyone confirm?

These are already in the console versions (well, the PS4 version, at least). I've done the Elemental Trail treasure map and have all the newly-added weapons and trinkets.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:57 AM, Parzival said:

These are already in the console versions (well, the PS4 version, at least). I've done the Elemental Trail treasure map and have all the newly-added weapons and trinkets.

Yes I know, I am an XbX player so I am waiting for this content still, I had hoped it would drop today, but I see it is still a week out, sigh....