Any way to quit a a role?

NF85

Question

I play on ps4 so i got the trader role for free. At the time i just grabbed anything but since i have 0 inntrest in trader and has not done anything of it but the intro mission, can i remove it?

It irretates me to have the pop up message that cribs is out of materials every single time i switch shards or logg in to the game.

5 answers to this question

sorry man,  unfortunately your choice has been made... however, I would say it's the best moneymaker when things are working right, which it is not in it's current state... hope and pray for a server with 15 players or less.

Hopefully the the rockstar development team return from their month long sabbatical soon and realize their game is currently a steaming pile of horse manure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NF85 said:

I play on ps4 so i got the trader role for free. At the time i just grabbed anything but since i have 0 inntrest in trader and has not done anything of it but the intro mission, can i remove it?

It irretates me to have the pop up message that cribs is out of materials every single time i switch shards or logg in to the game.

It might just be of no interest to you, but you can do this without even hunting.  Keep saying yes to the Trade Route events, you then defend a train with a number of other players.  Get to the end (sub-15 minutes) and you gain 18 materials for Cripps.  That will eventually fill you up to a full load, with the large wagon that's 100, and you can do a local delivery run for $500.  I barely hunt, these days, but run in one of those every week.  It's good money.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SimonTemplar said:

It might just be of no interest to you, but you can do this without even hunting.  Keep saying yes to the Trade Route events, you then defend a train with a number of other players.  Get to the end (sub-15 minutes) and you gain 18 materials for Cripps.  That will eventually fill you up to a full load, with the large wagon that's 100, and you can do a local delivery run for $500.  I barely hunt, these days, but run in one of those every week.  It's good money.

Just to add to this: you'd have to get to Trader level 4 first to be invited to the Trade Route events though, but yes, that'd be a way to play it. And the Trade Route events are quite fun.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, flu007 said:

Just to add to this: you'd have to get to Trader level 4 first to be invited to the Trade Route events though, but yes, that'd be a way to play it. And the Trade Route events are quite fun.

Sorry yes you're quite right, had forgotten that.  Yes I enjoy the Trade Route events.  I find that with moonshine, collecting (also do the Salvage events), a spot of bounty hunting and general mooching around (bought the top Norfolk Roadster horse last night, enjoying that so far) then I'm virtually keeping Cripps full just from Trade Route.  So now I just bag a deer and a couple of rabbits whenever I'm heading to Camp anyway and that gets me regular deliveries.  Easy peasy!  But good point, how quickly we forget the details!